Alliance HealthCare Radiology services meet the diverse needs of communities, patients, and physicians. We use state-of-the-art technology, and ensure the process runs smoothly throughout the patient and referring provider experience.
Our breadth of radiology services allows us to address a range of imaging and therapeutic needs. Learn more about our breadth of services. See Our Services
We have a wide network of clinics across the US, with consistently high level of patient care, imaging quality, and accurate diagnostic results. Alliance Radiology performs more than 1 million scans a year, with over 500 diagnostic radiology systems. As part of our company mission, our 1,900 team members focus their efforts on patient care and customer satisfaction.
- We have strategic relationships with some of the largest healthcare systems in the country, such as Kaiser, CHS, and Emory.
- Alliance Radiology was the first national diagnostic radiology provider to obtain the prestigious level of accreditation from The Joint Commission, and most of our sites are also accredited by the American College of Radiology (ACR).
- Alliance Radiology has received Avatar International’s Exemplary Service “Exceeding Patient Expectations” National Award every year since 2007.
Alliance Radiology adheres to the following industry standards:
- CMS Value-Based Purchasing (VBP)
- Hospital Consumer Assessment of Health Care Providers and Systems (HCAHPS)